Friday, April 04, 2014

~Kiss The Girl~



Sooooooo.....

I was inspired by RO's latest release for the We <3 RP event that opens today.  So I worked out a whole mermaid outfit and really had fun with my photo this time.  Couldn't find the pose I wanted to fit the idea in my head so I went ahead and made my own, so if you would like a copy just let me know in world :P

The headband comes in this version and a pink one as well that is just as beautiful but I wanted more vibrant colors for this post.  I chose the "no bandana" option but they do come with one if you prefer.  As always RO's attention to detail is amazing and you can look at this headpiece for a while and find little things you missed.

I'm very excited about MUKA's 100 block event release.  She has made up another cuff set with a ton of colors for each part of the cuff (inside, outside & band).  These are gonna match everything in your inventory.  They are a bit more dainty and feminine and I just love them.  Don't forget to pick them up at the event for the reduced pricing.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:   Glam Affair Aria skin - Asia - Base Skin RARE
Makeup:  .Pekka. Aura Lipsticks - 2 - NEW
Hair:  Exile::Counting Stars - Wildcards
{PopTart} Dragons Ears
 .Loud Mouth. - Alli v1.5 
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant 
Lolas :::Tango:::
*L.inc* Phat Azz

~Accessories~
Remarkable Oblivion - Atlantis Headband - Ahoy! no bandana - NEW @ We <3 Roleplay
*MUKA* Nasla Cuffs - NEW @ 100 Block
DECO - MESH Seaside Necklace

~Pose~
  Sirène - NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment