Wednesday, April 30, 2014

~Wine Anyone?~



Where has this year gone?  Its already May...for real?

For my last 100 Block event post I wanted to show off this gorgeous mesh jean jacket from Cynful.  You get texture options and button texture options included with the provided HUD.  Like all of Cynful's merchandise the mesh work and texturing are stellar.

This Pink Sugah dress comes in two colors, I chose the Black Roses one.  The one thing I love about this outfit is that it comes with an applier for the WOWMEH mesh body.  Lastly I opened Geek's latest hair release for the upcoming Fantasy Gacha Carnival, and I LUBS IT.  The colors are amazing and its a gacha so how can I not.  The styling is great for those days you just want it easy.  Jada has come so far with her hair creations, Keep it Up Woman :D ♥

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:   -Belleza- Betty Voodoo Tan
Hair:  [geek.] Kablaam - Pitchblack-  - NEW @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Flat
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands -Elegant
*L.inc* Cute Azz

~Outfit~
.::PS::. Bella - Black Roses - NEW @ GFW
[Cynful] Cropped Denim Jacket - NEW @ 100 Block
Leonard! FlipFlops "Midnight Roses" - NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment