Monday, April 07, 2014

~Red Priestess Qweenandre Martell~



I have been a dedicated GoT watcher since the first episode aired.  Next to Spartacus it has been one of my most enjoyed tv shows for alot of reasons.  Due to its quick growing popularity there have been a lot of SL designers creating and events specially designed with GoT as its theme.  One being The Secret Affair that opened yesterday.  I went, I spent, and I got my lindens spanked but I did get just about everything I was after.

One of my prized wins was the headpiece from Alchemy and my House Targaryen ring.  I Team Targaryen all the way \O/.  Luckily I got the blog pack from my sponsor DRD or else I would be owing a loan shark in order to get my baby dragons.  They do have scripts and flap along around you and the details are amazing, I think they may take a finger off if I'm not careful.

Aisling has several beautiful pieces for this event as well, I chose the arm bracers along with the chest piece from the We <3 RP event going on now also.  The lace like metal work is phenominal to say the least and I can think of a hundred outfits I'll be wearing this with.

OHHHH and I was super excited to get review copies of little bones hair for the upcoming 100 Block event at Depraved Nations.  Her Lana Del Rey inspired boufant works perfectly with the head piece.  I have to say that little bones hair is one of the fastest growing mesh hair designers and I love each release, you can see the improvement and the fresh designs with each one.

For a bit of fun take the test to get your GoT name....Mine is ~Red Priestess Qweenandre Martell~


Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:   Glam Affair Brandi - Artic 05 - NEW @ Cutie Moon Fair
Makeup:  .tsg. Lovely  Sheer Chapstick - Bare NT (Light) *Tintable*
Hair:  little bones. Blue Velvet - NEW @ 100 Block
 Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Medium
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant 
~Outfit~
!gO!  khaleesi desert skirt 7 RARE - NEW @ The Secret Affair
DRD dragon blue RARE - NEW @ The Secret Affair
DRD dragon green RARE - NEW @ The Secret Affair
DRD dragon red RARE - NEW @ The Secret Affair

~Accessories~
  . a i s l i n g . LadyOfHighgarden Bracers Silver - NEW @ The Secret Affair
Alchemy - Mother of Dragons - ULTRA RARE - NEW @ The Secret Affair
*MUKA* Nasla Cuffs - NEW @ 100 Block
[The Forge] House Targaryen, (Silver/Gold) - NEW @ The Secret Affair

~Pose~

No comments:

Post a Comment