Wednesday, April 02, 2014

~Woodland Nymph~


*dances happily in her chair*

So I was accepted as a blogger for AISLING this afternoon and as you can imagine I am super excited.  Their work has always been fabulous and is always one of my go to designers when I'm looking for quality accessories.  As a welcome gift I received this gorgeous tiara and I just had to show it off.  So I don't think you can buy it yourselves but I do have another to blog that you will love coming up really soon :P

Muka has been very busy at work and has finally allowed me to blog her newest release for the Big Show, she has done this number in a handful of lovely colors with or with out stockings options....  With mesh sleeve and collar these tiny details make this bodysuit a cut above the rest and wearable in just about any styling you can think of.  


Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:    Glam Affair Aria skin - Asia
Hair:  [LeLutka]-ALVINA hair - Pitch
.ILLUSORY. Elven Ear
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Medium
Lolas :::Tango Mirage:::
*L.inc* Phat Azz

~Outfit~
*MUKA* Natasha - Pink - NEW @ The Big Show 4/5/14

~Accessories~
. a i s l i n g . Welcome Bloggers! Spring Tiara  - NEW
.::DD::. Heart Grenade Necklace - Pink COMMON - NEW @ 30L Anniversary Fair


No comments:

Post a Comment