Wednesday, April 09, 2014

~The Witching Hour~


I felt all dark and foreboding in this number today....so I cast a spell and had a good day....*so mote it be*.  This one piece dress from D-Style comes with a hud that changes the texture of a shirt that goes under it.  It obviously allows you to not use it at all and I tend to lean to a bit more revealing for some reason :P  You can find this one at the Rock Attitude Fashion Fair until April 11th so go on...go get it.

I also slipped into this beautiful Aisling headpiece and my LEONARD deer rings that were released at the Season's Story today to continue on my mother earth streak, then grabbed up a couple of Keystones latest releases to finish accesorizing and I am good to go for the evening.

100 Block opened today so you will be seeing quite a bit from this event over the month, I chose this soft and sexy WoW skin and she has made appliers for all the bits so YAY.  Get on over there because there is tons to see.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:   .::WoW skins::. Nawra Darktan - NEW @ 100 Block
Makeup:  .Pekka. Classy Eyeshadow 2 - Black
Hair:  ~Tableau Vivant~ Springer Hair - Solstice - NEW @ Collabor88
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant

~Outfit~
D-Style - Grunge Dress w.HUD - NEW @ Rock Attitude Fashion Fair
 
~Accessories~
. a i s l i n g . Pimflette Elegance - NEW @ Seasons Story
[Keystone] Emika's Anklet (R) - Gold - NEW
[Keystone] Raven's Crown - NEW
LEONARD! My Deer Chain -gold- - NEW
LEONARD! My Deer Rings -gold- - NEW @ Seasons Story

~Pose~
  //Elephante Poses//  Spring Fever #4 - NEW @ 100 Block

No comments:

Post a Comment