Tuesday, December 24, 2013

~Animal Within~



Feeling a bit outlandish today and may possibly have felt the urge to scratch someones eyes out of their head.....ahem I DIDN'T do it if you are wondering.  So the next best thing I could do is dress the part right?

The extremely hawt catsuit from Hard Candy soothed my constant urge to look sexy.  Sorry I can't help that the man likes it :P , mixing it up with some attitude inflicting piercings from PEKKA that have just been released along with my hooves and claws and I went a bit animal.  FYI the hooves are worn over my phatazz for those that may wonder.


Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:   Exile::Counting Stars (L)Wildcards
  -DRD- demonhand hand
*Naked Quim* Body Beauty Marks - NEW
Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::
 *L.inc* Phat Azz

~Outfit~
[HC] Black catsuit  - NEW @ Bodify
*Epic* Digi Yoga Pants Legs {Black} - NEW@ The Azz Show
 
~Accessories~
.Pekka. Clone Unisex Piercing - F - Mouth - BLACK
{KD} Kahli Designs - Arm Torc - Onyx - NEW @ We <3 RP
RO - Baphomet Horns - Celestial
- Chary - Vanity 2 (Full/Dark)
+Nuuna+ Zion 2 Blue tat.


No comments:

Post a Comment