Tuesday, December 10, 2013

~Baby It's Cold Outside~


I just LOVE christmas time.  I like watching the snow fall and how beautiful it makes everything look.  I do hate the cold though so figure that out.  I now live in a place where I rarely get snow anymore and I do miss it sometimes, but I can remember sitting inside curled up in front of the fire while it snowed furiously outside.

Blacklace is offering this gorgeous mesh corset set in three different color versions for the holidays, there is the full red, red and green and a red and white version and they work with tangos and phatazz.  YAY!!! 


Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
  -Glam Affair - Mokatana skin - America - NEW @ Collabor88
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 44 / Dark Chestnut
Nails:    * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 
Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::
 *L.inc* Phat Azz
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High
   
~Outfit~
~Blacklace~ OakleyChristmas Red MESH Corset, Panties & Stockings - NEW

~Accessories~
RO - Festivat - Mistletoe RARE - NEW @ Arcade Gacha


No comments:

Post a Comment