Monday, December 02, 2013

~Royal Pain in the....~


I got a lovely delivery of panties from Bishes Inc today and had to do a post right of way, and well of course because of my name I went with the Royalty version but there are several more sayings each in six different colors.  Full mesh frilly panties with standard and PhatAzz sizes for everyone, they cover just enough to be semi decent still I think :P

And because it's been a little nipplish here lately I pulled on the new LEONARD Twiggi vest and now I am ready to curl up before the fire and be a Royal Pain in the behind \O/

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:  AD - ice queen - splash - NEW @ The Arcade
 
~Outfit~
::LEONARD:: Twiggi Padded Vest - silver - NEW
Bishes Inc - Frilly Panties Royalty Blue - NEW @ The Azz Show
{Sleepy Eddy} Engineer Boots (White) - NEW @ The Arcade

~Accessories~
Shakeup! Luna Ring [18] RARE - NEW @ The Arcade

~Pose~
Captivity Co. - Fairy Pose 005

No comments:

Post a Comment