Tuesday, December 24, 2013

~Santa's Little Helper~


EXHAUSTED!!!  Only word I have for today, I have cleaned and wrapped and tickled and teased and now it's time to crash and relax.  It's a hard life being Santa's Little Helper.  I wanted to get this post in before the holidays were over though because I accidently came across this color combination when playing with the HUD for PixelFashion's latest release and it work perfectly for a Santa's elf outfit.  I have to say that the HUD for this allows you hundreds of color combinations, I spent over an hour playing around with them.  Thank you for the amazing quality mesh!!!

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
 
~Body~
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Ainsley
*Naked Quim* Body Beauty Marks - NEW
[MANDALA] Fantasy Elf Ears - NEW
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

~Outfit~
:)(: PIXELFASHION - Kaina Mesh Leather Top  - NEW
:)(: PIXELFASHION - Kaina Mesh Leather Miniskirt  - NEW
:)(: PIXELFASHION - Kaina Boots - NEW
*Fishy Strawberry* Faux Fur Stole - White
 
~Accessories~
+Half-Deer+ Very Snowy Antlers (Brown) - NEW


No comments:

Post a Comment