Saturday, December 07, 2013

~Sticky Sweet~


I built this cozy little love nest the other day its cold and wintery outside and full of romantic warmth inside, so I decided to use some of it in a post.  Yes I tend to lounge around half naked, I'm at home its allowed :P

I've matched up Bishes Inc's satin top with a pair of StickyZ's panties, Let me make a note here that as is Sticky's style there is a whole lot of behind showing on these.  I do love my tattoos as well so when I seen the newest of Elskas I had to try it.  Jake says its a picture of every bish i've had to kill for messaging him....he is prolly right.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:   ""D!va"" Hair "Mana" (Onyx)
-Glam Affair- Vanity Feet - Ballerina
Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::
 *L.inc* Phat Azz
 
~Outfit~
Bishes Inc.~Satin Top black - NEW @ The Boobie Show
 [StickyZ] - Sticky PantieZ - Real Leo - NEW @ The Azz Show
 
~Accessories~
elska - Bleeding Sisters 3 - NEW
.Identity.  - Sweet Nothing
...::: Scrub :::... Point of View - NEW @ Winter Trend SL 2013
-Hebenon Vial: Metal Mouth
SnS-Claws


No comments:

Post a Comment