Monday, December 16, 2013

~Rocket Qween~


~GNR - Rocket Queen~

It's funny how my ideas morph into some direction I never thought I'd end up in.  This one was no different.  This all started with StickyZ's newest bodysuit, it has these nifty little army bars on the arms so I thought I'd go with a military look.  So as I was putting it all together I had to think of a name for the post and the pose reminding me of how you used to pretend to be a airplane and fly *thank you Infiniti*.

Well that steamrolled into a song by Guns N Roses and I can remember the word airplane being in it.  Ok so I didn't find THAT song but I did find Rocket Queen which I had totally forgotten about so if you kept up with all of that good on you :P

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:  [e] Youth
Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

~Outfit~
[StickyZ] Army Brat - Tan  - NEW @ Bodify
ICKY - Comfy Tweed Stockings - Beige   - NEW @ Bodify
*DL* Baggers Ladies Mesh Boots - Skull

~Accessories~
*MUKA* Garter Love
[MANDALA] OKAKI Bracelet/Brown
Happy Undead - Charming Collar [vinyl black]
.Shi : Distressed Aviator {Rare 2} - NEW @ The Arcade

~Pose~
. Infiniti . - Beautiful Day 3 - NEW @ Poser Pavilion

No comments:

Post a Comment