Friday, December 13, 2013

~Material Girl~


So I've recently been trying to recovery from a cruel invasion from a flu bug or something and fallen a bit behind and my eyes look a bit like this and the hair fairly similar unfortunately for me in real life D:  So I tried my best to pull a look together and I ended up with a burned out rocker girl I think but hey I loved the outfit in the end :P

The newest release from Citrus for the Frost event is one of those things you throw on and its always just right to make you feel comfy and relaxed, I actually have a rosary to this day that is very similar to PEKKA's latest release that I used to wear back in the 90's lol.  To finish the look it was a must to add a bit of hot pink polish from Pretty Liar for the Bodify event starting this weekend.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
  -Glam Affair - Mokatana skin - America - NEW @ Collabor88
Hair:  [kik] hair-Fine-III(black)
[whatever] Teeth 
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Womens AvEnhanced Mesh Feet 
 
~Makeup~
[PL] SatinCreme Finger Nail Polish - NEW @ Bodify
[Hush] Lipcolor - Pinkerbell
KOSH - TO MUCH STRESS -withdraw symptoms-
   
~Outfit~
Citrus Cross Minidress w/ Belt L Storm - NEW @ Frost
*MUKA* Berry Beige - Bottom & Stockings - NEW @ The Azz Show

~Accessories~
.Pekka. Rosario necklace Black ver 1 - NEW @ The Mens Dept
*BOOM* Mosey Hair Bow (black leather) - NEW @ Arcade Gacha
.:Hermony:. / Ultimate Cigarette




No comments:

Post a Comment