Friday, December 13, 2013

~His Little Mermaid~


Believe it or not I've had this pose in my inventory for a couple weeks now and seen it used several times and the pictures were all spectacular but I wanted to do something different.  It's by Infiniti and called Tiny Dancer and looks lovely if done in a ballet style.  Well I literally woke up one morning and thought huh a mermaid.  So TADA!!!

The lovely Aternia Afterthought loaned me this mermaid set from !dm to set the stage and it happened to be in pastels which worked perfectly with PEKKA's latest makeup releases and I just feel so freaking Ariel like!!!!

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
  -Glam Affair - Mokatana skin - America - NEW @ Collabor88
Hair:  (Chemistry) Hair - Tamora
Nails:    * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1  
Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::
 
~Makeup~
.Pekka. Winter eyeshadows w/ eyeliner - 1 - NEW @ Frost
.Pekka. Winter lipsticks - pink blue - NEW @ Frost
   
~Outfit~
!dM StarfishPasties **SALMON SPRING**
!dM Erielle - Mermaid Tail **SALMON SPRING**

~Accessories~
.Pekka. Heart ribbon collar - White - NEW @ Frost

~Pose~
. Infiniti . - Tiny Dancer - New
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment