Tuesday, December 24, 2013

~Christmas Ball~


I visited the amazing "Imaginaria" sim today and found a lovely spot beside the lighthouse, the red berries popped out at me and reminded me of winters from my youth.  So I decided to don one of MAAI's latest releases for the holidays, the mesh forms to the body and the lola appliers work together to give you gorgeous curves.  The red explodes against the wintery background so all in all you feel decadent and beautiful.


Loves & Kisses
XOXO
 
~Body~
Hair:   Exile:: American Woman:Frost
*Naked Quim* Body Beauty Marks - NEW
Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::

~Outfit~
MAAI - "Bells" Christmas Gown Red  - NEW
MAAI - "Bells" Christmas Hat  - NEW
*BOOM* Dame Elbow Gloves (black leather)
 
~Accessories~
*{Junbug}* Dragonfly Choker Christmas Ruby - NEW @ Gothmas


No comments:

Post a Comment