Sunday, December 15, 2013

~Polar Express~


Well I've been gacha'ing again and scored the cutest little Polar bear ever.  We also have the first round of the new BODIFY event opening today and one of the first blogger packs I received was this gorgeous little turtleneck dress from Static, comes with all the applier and several colors and perfect to toss on when you just want something quick and fast and fashionable, you even need a little black dress for winter you know.

I have lots of sponsors accessories this month so far so I think I shall start with Scrubs newest mesh gloves, these are going to go with everything I promise you.  LEONARD has the cutest deer set and oh my this pipe is precious, it blows little bubbles and I've had it on for days.  Last but not least PEKKA has done some more makeup and she has not let us down.  Most of all of these things are available at the FROST event.  There is lots to do this month so get to shopping!!!

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
  -Glam Affair - Mokatana skin - America - NEW @ Collabor88
Hair:  ISON - Leighton
[theSkinnery] Puki Mesh Ears - NEW
Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::
 *L.inc* Phat Azz
 
~Makeup~
.Pekka. Winter eyeshadows w/ eyeliner - 1 - NEW @ Frost
.Pekka. Winter lipsticks - pink blue - NEW @ Frost
   
~Outfit~
[Static] Turtleneck Dress - Black - NEW @ Bodify
*Kookie* Pomski Boots - Black fur -   Light kelp
elska - Oh Fudge [Dec Group Gift]

~Accessories~
...::: Scrub :::... Bad Reputation - NEW @ Frost
::LEONARD:: My beloved Deer -Necklace & Rings [golden/frost] - NEW
::LEONARD:: Winter Pipe <3 -black- - NEW
::BB:: Arctic Friends Polar Bear Pal (Ash) -NEW
 
~Pose~
. Infiniti . - F. Basics 001 - NEW @ Frost
 

No comments:

Post a Comment