Thursday, December 05, 2013

~Lodge Life~


Where ever shall I start...hmmm....I think I shall first introduce my newest sponsor ZOOM!!  He has some amazing sunglasses, they come in 3 versions (face, neck & pelvis) so you are never without them.  Next this gorgeous peacoat from Leonard, released in several colors and a perfect winter coat for any kind of look.

I found this gorgeous little sim called Derailed today and the lot of us went down to take some piccy's.  It completely reminded me of where I grew up and brought back some good memories.
Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:  ICONIC -Destiny- SpecialGift - NEW
DeeTaleZ Prim Teeth with tongue 
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
 
~Outfit~
::LEONARD:: DOWN TOWN Peacoat -black- - NEW
*MUKA* Berry Black Bodysuit w/stockings - NEW @ The Azz Show

~Accessories~
[Z O O M] Animals Skin - NE
.Tokame. Snowy Day's Mitten (Black) - NEW @ Chapter 4
 Shakeup! Luna Ring [18] RARE - NEW @ The Arcade


No comments:

Post a Comment