Monday, December 30, 2013

~Polly Out To Getcha~



I was so glad to see DRD's items for OMGacha, I may possibly have a bit of a fetish for the weird.  (this may explain some of my ex's btw)  There are a ton of colors for both the legs and horns which means not enough time to wear them all!!!!  Keystone has also done a wonderful job at the head jewels, simplistic and tasteful, I paired it with Fappy's rare Fancy Collar and a lovely accessorized little bird I am.
 
I cannot forget the love full mesh bodysuit from LUST, it comes with a handy hud with several color choices that anyone will find at least one they lust after, strapping on her newest wings I set out to find a sim as my backdrop and when I seen these lovely birds I was instantly inspired :D
 
Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:   Dura *Dura-Boy*40(Black)
Nails:  [MANDALA]SINRA 2 NAILS
DeeTaleZ Prim Teeth with tongue 
[MANDALA] Fantasy Elf Ears - NEW
   
~Outfit~
LUST - ZippedBody - NEW
-DRD- creature horns - Ovis ash ULTRA RARE - NEW @ OMGacha
-DRD- creature legs -Ghostly - NEW @ OMGacha

~Accessories~
LUST - Metal Wings (back) BLACK - NEW
!Fappy Gacha. The FancyCollar Black 'n Silver  RARE - NEW @ OMGacha
[Keystone] Lynthia's Jewel - Silver x Onyx  - Common - NEW @ OMGacha


No comments:

Post a Comment